8.06.2013

Enjoying

A picture of our little girl.
Isn't that amazing and great...she's smiling :)
I can't wait to meet her.
Although I feel like we have time,
I'm also anxious to get things done to be prepared.
My husband on the other hand...just feels like we have time.
Wait till he's sweating it painting, moving, and rearranging all by himself because we waited to long :)
I have room ideas ready to go...
lots of pink, brown, cream, turquoise
ohhh the fun of planning for a girl!
(pic's to come)
 
Over the weekends we tend to relax, take our time, and enjoy our time together!
(Although we should be getting rooms ready...as mentioned above)
This past weekend was amazing.
We did some house work, napped, went out fishing and for a picnic.
These. Are. The. Best. Days.

 
 Enjoying life.





No comments:

Post a Comment