8.06.2013

funnies I must remember...

Since he was a babe
he has always watched me get ready in the mornings.
Hair and make up.
 
This morning while we were outside playing outside Breck went in the house to use the potty (big surprise, as he usually just whips his pants down and goes...poor neighbors).
I came inside to check on him and he was crying.
All because he was putting on my mascara and poked his eye with the wand!!
 
He did a pretty good job I must say!
 
Before bed each night we let Breck watch one of favorite tv shows to wind down....
Last night he asked for
THE BRADY BUNCH!
 
Ha, I'm rubbing off on him :)
Jerod just shakes his head.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete