3.30.2015

Spring break: adventure one


I am five hours into spring break week and loving every second it! 

Today is a beautiful sixty degree day and sun shine, perfect for outdoor fun. 
I decided to take the kids to Youngstrom Woods, a hiking trail just outside of town. The kids spent two hours running around and enjoying the fresh air!


I sometime dread going outside with a toddler in tow because I feel as though all I am doing is chasing her out of trouble. It was so great to be able to let her run wild in the woods with little worry. She loved it as well!!
And these two! More like brothers then cousin make their own adventures and make me laugh. Here they were hauling a branch to make a fort. Breck was to tired so he used the stroller! Love them. 

And fresh air means....
Tired kids....
Rest time!


No comments:

Post a Comment