4.01.2015

Adventure three: Kids World

Why haven't I heard of this before...
Man, we have been missing out on some good fun. 

A church in Willmar offers free indoor play  on Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11:30 

It's. Amazing. 

It's a big open space. With a huge indoor jungle gym for big kids.  Small jungle gym for little kids. A tree house with games. A tree trunk hid out. Big blocks. Dance mat and music games. Big squishy bean bags. An open gym area for riding toys and balls, hula hoops, and jump ropes.
Did I mention... It's FREE!
So worth the drive every wednesday aid you can. We will be seeing a lot more if this place this summer when I'm off.  
Had lunch with peeps then home for naps!
Winner winner. 

On the downside: 
I caught a nasty cold and feel crummy. But it won't stop me from having fun with my favorite people. 

Oh and another downside.  I love love my job, but I could so stay home and play/teach these fun little sponges all day.  
I've been hinting this to Jerod lately...he either isn't getting the hint or is ignoring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment