4.02.2015

Rainbow

We had a spring storm come through last night!
Lundon freaked out about the thunder and clung to me. 
Breck refused to eat dinner because he was to interested in the storm. Asking tons if questions about why it's loud, why the lightning, why the rain????

So I tell him. 
What I was told when I was little and scared of storms. 

The thunder is God bowling with our grandmas, grandpas and loved ones. 

The lighting is a strike. 

And the rain is tears of laughter form having so much fun. 

Why not. Sounds amazing to me. 

And because he didn't eat supper we decided to go to Dq? Okay that doesn't make much sense now that I write it. But this mom wanted a treat.

We got stuck in the storm eating our treats and on our way home we saw a beautiful rainbow. So we jumped out and took a picture!
He is my sunshine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment