4.02.2015

Adventure four: movie time!

Did I tell you already how much I have enjoyed spring break!
I LOVE hanging out with my loves... 
Although today was a bit challenging. He bugs her.  She bugs him. She gets into everything because she is one. He gets into everything because... He is a boy! Same old story. New day. But wouldn't change it for the world. 

Today I had a date with my Brecker! Lundon stayed home with grandma for a much needed nap while we visited the Hutchinson State Theater. 
We love the cheap theater. 
Tickets are $2.50
Movies are new ish.. To us because we don't ever see movies or rent them! So today we saw Paddington Bear. 

Super cute movie. Lots of action so the kids loved it. Funny so the kids loved it. Plus wasn't so cheesy that even I loved it. 

All week we have been able to hang out with some pretty amazing friends too. The kids are having a blast and us moms are enjoying some adult interaction time. I think the only problem is...I've gained ten pounds because if all these fun play dates. 
Totally worth it!!

Kids had a Dance party at the end.  Yup we were those people at the theater! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment