1.18.2010

A Much Needed...

Girls weekend!

A Saturday with mom, sister, aunt, cousin's, & friends!
It started drivin down to the cities to the Plymouth Playhouse to see
The Church Basement Ladies..Away In the Basement
~a late Christmas present from mom & birthday get together for my aunt~
If you ever have the chance to see it, I would recommend it!
A mix of old fashion traditional church ladies from Oh YAH betcha Minniesooota!

Dinner at the Bonfire, yummy food & the begining hours of drinks
me driving home
jamming with the cousin's to some Rod Steward & Poison!

Then to mom & dad's for a girls sleepover night!
Poor dad, we took over the house staying up till 2am playing games
Things & my made up game What IF...
Then home videos from 1990
~can you say I'm an ATTENTION hog at age 8 singing, dancing, with nappy
hair, a short coloful sundress, and a LARGE gap inbetween my two front teeth~
Wow, just happy I out grew MOST of that! and Glad I found a husband lOL!

Still to wake up at 8am
ate homemade carmel rolls yummm
said our goodbye's
then off everyone went!
Dad had our bags at the door..more then willing to help us bring them
to the car that morning!! To many girls for one man to handle!

What a wonderful weekend with the girls...till next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment