2.18.2010

No...for real.

IT's


A.M.
and I'm up....
I think I jinks myself after writing how
well I've been sleeping lately, nice one huh!

Well whats a girl to do in the wee hours of the morning...
BLOG!
I forgot to mention below how baby has the hiccups
ALL THE TIME!
I wasn't sure what was going on at first, my whole body
jittering deep inside throughout the day...but then my
mom told me/and doctor reaffirmed it,
that's the hiccups!
BTW he's got them right NOW! :)

Second on my crazy wondering mind at 3:00 A.M
is how I bet my other prego friends are up too...
(they told me so)
We should start a insomniac all nighters network..or something
so we can be those crazy, bored, ladies up all night!
O.k. so if you are one of them, admit it....
so I don't look like the only crazy one here....
and tell me what your doing at 3:00A.M, did I mention it's 3:00 A.M
and you know what I'm doing


  • Made a list of things I need to remember for this weekend in Mankato (and surely I wouldn't remember in the morning!)
  • BLOGGED
  • Took off finger nail polish
  • Listened to my hubby snore for 45 min. jealous of his slumber!

All this is better then eating right? because that snack cupboard is calling my

name, and I MUST resists!

Night all...well maybe!

P.s. The post time is wrong...although, I wish it was really only 1:00A.M

I could handle that...but no, it's 3:00 A.M

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah!
    I was NOT up at 3am last night. For some reason... strange as it is... I slept WONDERFULLY last night. It was fabulous. I hope to do it again tonight.
    I am impressed with all that you did last night... see ya!

    ReplyDelete